brunner comfort includes: genuine walnut furnishings, free high-speed Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV, a Nespresso coffee machine, a safe in the guest’s room, a separate toilet, a parking space outside the hotel, Stop the Water products, Jungbrunnen water on arrival and use of the Tea House, yoga and meditation sessions and a SPA above the rooftops of Schladming. And of course the hotel’s unique setting at the heart of the mountain resort of Schladming.
Stadthotel brunner PRICE AND BOOKING DETAILS
- All our rooms offer a shower/WC (mostly separate), a Nespresso machine, a hair dryer, Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV and a safe.
- To confirm reservations we request a payment for your and our security ‒ the amount depends on the length of your stay.
- Check-in from 15:00, check-out by 10:30 (late check-in or check-out on request)
- Reception open from 07.30 until 20.00 (+43 3687 22513)
- Hot cuisine in the hotel’s own “brunners Gasthaus” restaurant from 11.30 until 21.00
- We accept payment in cash or by Visa, MasterCard or EC Maestro cards.
- Massages and energy treatments, see price list
- The Stadthotel brunner is barrier free and wheelchair accessible throughout.
- There are four wheelchair-accessible junior suites available.
- Prices for children per night: 0-2 years free, 3 – 6 years € 25.00, 7 – 14 years € 50.00, youths 15 – 17 years € 51.50 sharing a room with parents.
- We offer two family suites with connecting doors, the surcharge for the second “children’s room” is between € 120.00 and € 150.00.
- brunners’ buffet breakfast with regional, organic and ayurvedic products including “Jungbrunnen water” (purified and energising)
- All brunner comfort services (sauna with roof terrace, Tea House, luxuriously soft bathrobe and sauna towels)
- Car park for hotel guests directly outside the Stadthotel brunner
- Yoga and Jin Shin Jyutsu programme
- High-speed internet/Wi-Fi throughout the Stadthotel brunner
- A three-minute walk to the Planai gondola lift
- In summer all Schladming Dachstein Sommercard services are included (please visit www.sommercard.info for details of the Sommercard season)
- Free entry to concerts at the Klangfilmtheater Schladming
- Purchase of ski passes from two days at reception
- We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have about activities in the region.
- Discount at the Golfcourse Schladming-Dachstein
Our cancellation conditions:
For bookings/reservations the Austrian hotel contract terms apply. If for any reason you are unable to enjoy your stay at the Stadthotel brunner, we will do all that we can to re-let your room(s)/suite(s). If we are unable to find another guest the following cancellation conditions apply:
- Up to one week before the arrival date: 70% of the full price.
- For cancellations in the last week before the arrival date 90% of the full price will be payable.
- In the event of cancellation on the arrival date we must charge the full amount.
To be on the safe side it’s advisable to take out European travel cancellation insurance:
With travel cancellation insurance cancellation costs are reimbursed, leaving you free to rebook a stay at the Stadthotel brunner at another time.
When you are booking your trip you can take out one of our EUROPÄISCHE REISEVERSICHERUNG travel insurance policies:
Hotelstorno Stadthotel brunner / deutsch
Hotelstorno Stadthotel brunner / englisch
Hotelstorno Plus Stadthotel brunner / deutsch
Hotelstorno Plus Stadthotel brunner / englisch